Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodle)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 small tomatoes quartered
- 1 bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 3 stalk(s) green onions chopped
- Other Ingredients
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced or crushed
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 package(s) flat Rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) fresh basil chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 3000 dash(es) hot pepper flakes to taste
- Cook the rice noodles most of the way-- they should be just a little chewier than you want them for eating, since you're going to cook them some more.
- Chop the ingredients.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. (If you're adding meat to your dish, make a bit more sauce and cook the meat in it.)
- Set aside the basil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on high, add the garlic and mix it with the oil, then add the vegetables.
- Stir and let it cook for about 3 minutes
- Add the noodles, eggs, and sauce to the pan.
- Fold it together in the pan and cook another 3 minutes or so.
- Mix in the fresh basil and cook until it is wilted, then remove pan from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juananneother and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodle) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes