Pacific Rim Glazed Flank Steak
Marinate: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup(s) prepared teriyaki marinade
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 large clove(s) garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1 2-pound beef flank steak
- Orange slices
- Rosemary sprigs
- 1. In medium, shallow dish, combine teriyaki marinade, onion, honey, orange juice, oil, garlic, and pepper to taste; whisk until blended. Remove and reserve ¾ cup of marinade for basting.
- 2. With sharp knife, lightly score both sides of flank steak in a crisscross pattern. Place steak in marinade in dish, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17–21 minutes for medium rare to medium, basting occasionally with reserved marinade and turning once.
- 4. Place remaining basting marinade in small saucepan; place on grid of grill and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; arrange on platter. Spoon hot marinade over beef, as desired. Garnish with orange slices and rosemary sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note