Oysters on the Half Shell with Chile, Cilantro, and Meyer Lemon Salsa
Red jalapeno chiles amp up the flavor in Chile, Cilantro, and Meyer Lemon Salsa. Try this salsa over oysters on the half shell.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 42
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Protein: 4.8g
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- 1 1/2 red jalapeno or red Fresno chiles, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- About 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 dozen oysters on the half-shell
- Mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl and chill, covered, until cold (and up to 6 hours). Season with more salt. Serve with oysters.
Nutritional analysis is per oyster with 1 tsp. salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note