Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Doz Oysters
- 6 slice(s) Bacon cut in 2 doz pieces
- 1/4 pound(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) each Chopped Garlic and Chives
- 1/2 cup(s) White Wine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 drop(s) Tabasco Sauce or more to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1. Heat oven to 400F.
- 2. Arrange oysters in large pie tins half filled with rock salt.
- 3. Mix remaining ingredients, except for bacon and paprika, in a pan and gently warm.
- 4. Cover Oysters with mixture.
- 5. Top each with small piece of bacon and dust with paprika.
- 6. Bake 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note