From Bob Bowersox cookbook In the Kitchen with Bob. Be careful-these are addicting. I keep meaning to try to make these with 1/2 or even 1/4 cup of oil but then I'd have to eat all of them.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 package(s) OriginalRanch salad dressing mix like Hidden Valley
- 2 box(es) 7-1/2 oz ea oyster crackers
- Whisk together oil thru salad dressing mix. Put crackers in large, flat baking pan and pour herb mixture over them. With spatula, turn and mix well each cracker is coated. Let stand at room temp for at least an hour turning and stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Preheat ovr to 250 deg F. Bake uncovered for 30minutes stirring severa times to ensure all sides of crackers bake. Remove from oven, cool and store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cslugocki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oysterette Munchies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers