Oyster Crackers Mix
Can add small pretzels, cheez-its, and/or wheat chez cereal to half of amount of oyster crackers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) oyster crackers (16 oz bag/box)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- Mix well and let sit overnight. Freezes well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oyster Crackers Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers