oyster cracker nibbles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) 12 oz bags oyster crachers
- 3/4 to 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1 package(s) hidden ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- Mix spices, powered dressing, oil. Stir in crackers. Bake at 250 for 30 minutes. Stir several times during baking. Sprinkle with grated Parm cheese (doesn't say how much) and return to oven 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by STScully and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
oyster cracker nibbles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks