Owens Sausage Stew
- 2 pounds hot bulk pork sausage
- 1 (17-ounce) can green peas, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can cut green beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 3 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, scraped and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Shape sausage into large patties. Cook patties in skillet over medium heat until done, turning once. Drain; break patties into large chunks. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan with water to cover; stir well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in sausage, and simmer an additional 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews