Overnight Vegetable Egg Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 6 whole(s) eggs
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 12 slice(s) bread
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) ham diced
- 1 whole(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) red onions chopped
- 1 whole(s) jalapeÃ±o peppers chopped
- 2 whole(s) mushrooms chopped
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Butter bread and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Mix in bread cubes, 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, ham and vegetables.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish; cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese (1/2 cup) on top of dish. Bake uncovered egg mixture in the preheated oven until center is set, about 1 hour. Allow to sit and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WhittersK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note