- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 cups loosely packed shredded lettuce
- 2 cups loosely packed shredded spinach
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diagonally sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Toss together chicken and syrup.
Layer half each of lettuce and spinach in a 4 1/2-quart salad bowl. Layer with radishes, peas, bell pepper, chicken, celery, and green onions. Top with remaining lettuce and spinach; sprinkle with cheese.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients until smooth; spread over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl. Cover and chill 8 hours. Toss just before serving, and sprinkle with peanuts.