Overnight Coffee Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed and divided
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/2 cup brown sugar and one teaspoon cinnamon in a large mixing bowl; add buttermilk, butter and eggs. Blend on low speed with an electric mixer until moistened; increase speed to medium and blend 3 more minutes.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13"x9" baking pan, set aside. Mix together remaining brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans; sprinkle over batter. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings