This is my go-to brunch recipe. Delicious!!
Overnight Cinnamon-Pecan Coffee Cake
More From Southern Living
: 8 Hours, 50 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Beat butter and granulated sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- 2. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients; add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 3. Stir together brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Cover pan with plastic wrap, and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake coffee cake 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch