this is really really good!! have made for christmas mornings or company.
Overnight Artichoke-and-Ham Strata
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 20.4g
- Carbohydrate: 29.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 133mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 819mg
- Calcium: 367mg
- 3 English muffins, split and quartered
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped lean ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated fat-free milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- Arrange muffin pieces, crust sides down, in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with butter. Arrange ham and next 4 ingredients (ham through garlic) over muffin pieces.
- Combine nutmeg and remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour over muffin mixture. Cover; chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Uncover strata; bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch