Overnight Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) apple juice
- 1 cup(s) steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup(s) barley Not quick cooking
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) coarsely chopped pecans toasted
- 2 medium apples coarsely chopped
- honey (optional)
- fat free milk (optional)
- Line a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. In slow cooker, combine water, apple juice, oats, barley, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours. Before serving, stir in brown sugar. Top with pecans and apples. Serve with honey and milk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Overnight Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch