Over-the-Top Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Cream Cake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Cool: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 tablespoons CRISCO All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Creamy USA-GROWN PEANUT Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Dry-Roasted Unsalted USA-GROWN PEANUTS, coarsely chopped and divided
- 1. Set prepared Filling aside.
- 2. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with 2 Tbsp. shortening, and dust with 2 Tbsp. flour. Set pan aside.
- 3. Stir together 2 cups flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- 4. Beat 12 Tbsp. butter and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped peanuts.
- 5. Spoon one-third of batter into prepared Bundt pan. Carefully spoon Filling onto center portion of batter. (Filling should touch edges of pan as little as possible.) Spoon remaining batter over Filling.
- 6. Bake at 300° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan onto a wire rack, and cool 1 hour or until completely cool.
- 7. Drizzle Glaze evenly over top of cake, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped peanuts. Chill 2 hours. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note