Oven Toasted Ravioli
Community Recipe from
- 3 Eggs
- slice(s) Splash of milk
- 2 cup(s) Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- pinch(s) Red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 20 Spinach and cheese ravioli
- Marinara sauce For dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 2 cookie sheets with olive oil spray and set aside.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl and add red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese. In separate bowl beat eggs with milk. Dip ravioli in egg, dredge both sides through breadcrumb mixture and place 1" apart on cookie sheet. Lightly spray each ravioli top with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer with a bowl of warm marinara sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Toasted Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers