This was super easy to make. I cooked the green beans that are listed as a side dish separately and then just added them to the platter for colour. Presented really nicely.
Oven-Roasted Vegetables and Pork
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Cindy Manning Barr
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 143mg
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnishes: fresh rosemary, sage sprigs
- Brown pork in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray; arrange vegetables around pork. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with rosemary and next 3 ingredients.
- Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 165° and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables occasionally. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This