Community Recipe from
- 2 head(s) garlic, separated into unpeeled cloves
- 1/4 pound(s) small shallots, unpeeled, cut into half
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) carrots, cut into 1-in. chunks, about 2 medium
- 1/2 pound(s) new potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on size
- 3 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans, about 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 450° and toss garlic and shallots in oil in a casserole. Place in oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the carrots and potatoes in a large pot of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Toss all remaining ingredients, including the carrots and potatoes, in the casserole mixing until the vegetables are evenly coated. Bake for 15-20 minutes more, until the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven-Roasted Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables