Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bone-in whole turkey breast
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine or apple juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme (1 1/2 tsp dried) chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place turkey, skin side up, on rack in large shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of breast and does not touch bone. Roast uncovered 1 hour.
- Mix butter, wine, thyme, salt, paprika and garlic. Brush turkey with half the butter mixture. Roast 30 minutes; brush with remaining butter mixture. Roast about 1 hour longer or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Remove turkey from oven and let stand 15 minutes for easier carving.
- Meanwhile, pour pan drippings into measuring cup. skim fat from drippings. Add enough water to drippings to measure 2 cups. Heat drippings to boiling in saucepan. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespooons cold water; stir into drippings. Boil and stir 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDooner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note