Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Be sure your sweet potatoes are spread in a single layer in the roasting pan. This insures that the potatoes get nicely browned and do not steam.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 22.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 418mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 16mg
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds), each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- . Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- . Bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Gently stir potatoes, and bake an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note