Although they were not what I had expected, still the best homemade wedges ever. Crisp, full flavour, absolutely delicious! And done in about no time, love it!
Oven-Roasted Sweet-Potato Wedges
Yield: serves 4 (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 189
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 307mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 3 small sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Peel sweet potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes at 450° for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned, turning wedges after the first 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note