oven-roasted sausages, potatoes, and peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) smoked sausage link
- 5 potatoes
- 1 jar(s) banana peppers
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- make it:
- 1.spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
- 2.slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. if you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. if not, don’t worry about it.
- 3.cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks
- 4.slice onion and pepper into strips
- 5.place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
- 6.add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
- 7.top w/ sliced banana peppers
- 8.bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
oven-roasted sausages, potatoes, and peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes