Oven Roasted Salmon with Asparagus and New Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) small new potatoes scrubbed and halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) medium asparagus one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1 strip(s) lemon zest
- 1 small garlic clove coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 salmon steak
- 1 lemon cut in lg. wedges
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large, shallow baking dish (not glass, as it might break in an oven that hot) coat the potatoes with olive oil and salt. Arrange the potatoes, cut side down, in the baking dish and roast for 10-12 minutes, until the potatoes begin to brown on the bottom. Turn the potatoes over and roast another 10 minutes until browned on top. Remove the baking dish from the oven.
- 2 In a medium bowl, toss the asparagus with the chopped dill, lemon zest, garlic, salt and a little olive oil. Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine.
- 3 Push the vegetables to the side of the dish to make room for the salmon. If you are using fillets, put them skin side down. Salt the salmon well and return the baking dish to the oven. Roast the salmon and asparagus for 10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- If you want, remove the skin and center bones (if you are using steaks), and arrange on individual plates before serving. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patc7979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Salmon with Asparagus and New Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes