Oven Roasted Root Vegetables
Amount per serving
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 8%
- Sodium: 340mg
- Calcium: 8%
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 pounds assorted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients until vegetables are well-coated.
- 3. In large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan, evenly spread vegetables. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.64.
- Cost per serving*: $1.16.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes