- 2 cups dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) Alaskan halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Cool slightly.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Place fish on a foillined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Top with chutney.