This simple oven-roasting method can be used for any type of firm white fish. Serve this recipe with Barley and Brussels Sprouts.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 36.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 282mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 90mg
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat fillets with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place bread in a blender or food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, and 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a small bowl; toss well. Spoon breadcrumb mixture on top of fillets, pressing down gently. Drizzle remaining butter over breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note