Oven Roasted Cod with Ginger and Lime Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Cod (2 filets)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger peeled & minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) shallot minced
- 5 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 teaspoons oil in small bowl. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Brush 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Arrange fish in prepared dish; turn to coat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; spoon 1/2 tablespoon sauce over each fillet.
- Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 10-12 minutes. Top fish with remaining sauce and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HondaJack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note