Oven Roasted Cod with Ginger and Lime Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Cod (2 filets)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger peeled & minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) shallot minced
- 5 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 teaspoons oil in small bowl. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Brush 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Arrange fish in prepared dish; turn to coat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; spoon 1/2 tablespoon sauce over each fillet.
- Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 10-12 minutes. Top fish with remaining sauce and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HondaJack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes