Oven-Roasted Cheese Sticks Caprese
The tomatoes and cheese sticks are placed on two different pans, but bake them at the same time to make this appetizer quick and easy.
Other Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) package grape tomatoes
- 1/2 (28-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Cheese Sticks, thawed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons thin fresh basil strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss tomatoes in olive oil mixture, and place on a broiler pan.
- 2. Arrange cheese sticks, cut sides up, on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake cheese sticks and tomatoes, at the same time in separate pans, at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese sticks are lightly golden and tomatoes begin to burst, stirring tomatoes occasionally.
- 4. Place cheese sticks on a platter. Spoon tomatoes and any accumulated liquid over cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers