Oven-Roasted Cheese Sticks Caprese
Other Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) package grape tomatoes
- 1/2 (28-oz.) package frozen FARM RICH Cheese Sticks, thawed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons thin fresh basil strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss tomatoes in olive oil mixture, and place on a broiler pan.
- 2. Arrange cheese sticks, cut sides up, on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake cheese sticks and tomatoes, at the same time in separate pans, at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese sticks are lightly golden and tomatoes begin to burst, stirring tomatoes occasionally.
- 4. Place cheese sticks on a platter. Spoon tomatoes and any accumulated liquid over cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This