Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Florets
When roasted with a little olive oil, cauliflower florets turn lusciously sweet, crisp and caramel-brown. A squeeze of lemon brightens their flavor.
- 3 1/2-pound cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle the cauliflower florets with the olive oil. Season them with salt and pepper and toss well. Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown. Transfer to plates, garnish with the lemon wedges and serve hot or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes