Oven Roasted Cauliflower
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium head of cauliflower about 2 1/4 lbs
- 3 clove(s) garlic (large) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Rinse cauliflower, trim and cut into florets. Drain on paper towels until dry. Heat oven to 450. Combine cauliflower and garlic in large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer in a single layer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 450 for about 25 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyWilson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables