Oven Roasted Cauliflower
Community Recipe from
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Combine cauliflower and garlic in a a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer in a single layer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MorganNowak and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes