Oven Roasted Broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) broccoli crowns
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/3 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Wash the broccoli and cut the florets into bite size pieces. Place the broccoli into a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil, garlic, kosher salt and pepper and set aside.Spread the panko into a 13 by 9-inch metal cake pan.Place into the oven for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.Add the toasted panko to the bowl with the broccoli mixture. Toss to combine. Return the mixture to the pan.Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.Toss in the cheese and serve immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables