Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Olive Oil
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 54
- Calories from fat: 67%
- Protein: 2.8g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt or regular salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavored olive oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Rinse asparagus; snap off tough stem ends and discard. Spread asparagus in a 10- by 15-inch baking pan. Drizzle with plain olive oil, then shake pan lightly to coat asparagus. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake in a 400° oven until asparagus is tender-crisp to bite, 9 to 10 minutes.
- 3. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with lemon peel; drizzle with lemon-flavored oil. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note