Oven Roasted Asparagus
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) Asparagus
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash asparagus.
- Cut off thick bottoms.
- Spread a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet. Pat dry to avoid steam.
- Generously drizzle olive oil all over.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Roast asparagus for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables