Oven Ranch Chicken
Community Recipe from
- Oven Ranch Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 min ; Start to Finish: 40 min
- Makes: 4 servings
- Breadcrumbs blended with ranch dressing mix give a tangy crunch to tender oven-baked chicken breasts.
- 1/3 cup Progresso® Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 (0.4-oz.) pkg. buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 . Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 . In shallow dish or pie pan, combine bread crumbs and salad dressing mix; mix well. Place sour cream in another shallow dish or pie pan.
- 3 . Dip chicken in sour cream, coating well. Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken on sprayed cookie sheet. If desired, spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture and sour cream.
- 4 . Bake at 375°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Ranch Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes