Oven Hash Browns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) baking potatoes (aobut 5 medium) peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2` teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss potatoes with onion, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour margarine and oil into retangular pan. 13 X 9X 2 inches. Add pootatoes mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, turning once until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Hash Browns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables