Oven Fries with Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 lbs red skinned potatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) grill seasoning (Lemon pepper seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Coarsely chop potatoes and transfer to a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Toss with oil, onions and seasonings and place in the oven for 25 minutes, turning twice with spatula. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Fries with Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables