Oven Fries from Martha Stewart
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/4" wide strips (about 6 potatoes)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, cover potatoes with water by 2 inches. Refrigerate at least 3 hours (or up to overnight).
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees with racks in upper and lower thirds. Lightly coat two rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray. Drain potatoes and pat dry; wipe out bowl. Toss potatoes in bowl with oil and season with salt and pepper. Divide potatoes between sheets and arrange in a single layer. Bake until golden and crisp, 45 minutes. Toss potatoes and rotate sheets. Bake 15 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Fries from Martha Stewart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables