More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 118
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Protein: 2.2g
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Cholesterol: 7.8mg
- 2 russet potatoes (about 1/2 lb. each)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- About 1/4 teaspoon salt
- About 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Cut each lengthwise into sticks about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2. In a 10- by 15-inch nonstick pan, melt butter over low heat. Mix in paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 3. Add potato sticks to pan and turn in seasoned butter to coat, then arrange sticks slightly apart in a single layer.
- 4. Bake potatoes in a 425° oven until browned, turning once, about 25 minutes total.
- 5. Season potatoes with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note