Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) zucchini, cut into 1/2-by-3 inch sticks (about 3 medium)
- 2 large egg whites lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine flours, cornmeal, salt, and pepper in a large, sealable plastic bag. Dip zucchini sticks in egg white, shake in the bag to coat, and arrange, not touching, on the baking sheet. Coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake on center rack for 10 minutes. Turn the zucchini and coat any floury spots with cooking spray. Continue to bake until golden and just tender, about 8 to 10 minutes more. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables