Oven-Fried Summer Squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Medium yellow summer squash and/or zucchini Cut crosswise into 3/8" slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) Seasoned fine dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick coating spray; set aside. Place squash in a resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal and gently shake. Add Cheese and bread crumbs; seal and shake to coat.
- In the prepared pan, arrange breaded squash slices in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dinnerbelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note