Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano, grated
- 2 pound(s) snapper filets
- Combine oil, salt, and garlic in a large dish; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese. Dredge each side of fillet in oil mixture, and then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place fillets in a lightly greased 15-x10-x1-inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 500˚ for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note