Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano, grated
- 2 pound(s) snapper filets
- Combine oil, salt, and garlic in a large dish; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese. Dredge each side of fillet in oil mixture, and then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place fillets in a lightly greased 15-x10-x1-inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 500˚ for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes