Oven Fried Ranch Drumsticks
Community Recipe from
- Oven Fried Ranch Drumsticks
- 3/4 Cup Bisquick
- 2 Envelopes Ranch dressing mix (1 oz)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 10-12 Chicken Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Line a 13x9 (or two, depending on how many you are making!) with foil and grease heavily with cooking spray.
- Mix water and egg together in a bowl. Dump into 1 gallon bag.
- Mix bisquick and dressing packets. Dump into other 1 gallon bag.
- Dip chicken into egg bag, coating entire drum with egg. Then dip into the bisquick mixture. You may need two eggs if you are doing over 10 pieces of chicken. Place coated chicken in pan.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, and turn chicken and bake for 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear when pierced at thickest portion of drumstick
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Fried Ranch Drumsticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes