A little complicated, but totally worth it. My daughter loves it.
Oven-Fried Pork Chops
This simple oven-fried pork chop recipe is an easy weeknight entrée and a delicious way to prepare pork chops. Serve with a mixed green salad and roasted potatoes for a complete meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 486
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 45g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- 2 cups panko or other coarse bread crumbs
- 1 1-oz. packet onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 6-oz. boneless pork chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Arrange a rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs with soup mix, paprika and pepper in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, combine mustard and 2 Tbsp. water. Spread flour on a plate. Dredge pork chops in flour. Coat both sides of each pork chop with mustard mixture, and then dredge in bread crumbs to coat well. Place chops on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. melted butter over each chop. Bake until cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes, turning chops over halfway through cooking time for even browning. Let chops rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note