- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed (about 1 cup crushed)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Vegetable cooking spray
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Place cracker crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip chops in egg, and dredge in cracker crumbs. Place on a lightly greased rack on a baking sheet. Spray chops evenly with cooking spray.
Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until done.