- 4 (5-ounce) lean center-cut loin pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
How to Make It
Trim fat from chops; set chops aside. Combine next 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl; stir with a wire whisk. Combine breadcrumbs and paprika in a shallow bowl. Dip each chop into egg white mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chops on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a shallow roasting pan. Back at 350 degrees for 25 minutes on each side or until done.
CALORIES: 251 per serving