really good and easy, my family loved it
Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken Strips
After your kids have tasted these Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken Strips, they will never go back to fried chicken fingers again. This recipe will quickly become a family favorite.
More From Southern Living
- Calories: 294
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 44.7g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 516mg
- Calcium: 87mg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast strips
- 1. Melt butter in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan in a 425° oven.
- 2. Place baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well to combine. Add chicken, several pieces at a time, shaking well to coat. Arrange chicken in melted butter in hot baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. Serve immediately.
- Note: To freeze, place uncooked, coated chicken strips on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once frozen, place strips in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and freeze until ready to prepare. Bake frozen strips on a hot buttered jelly-roll pan (according to previous directions) at 425° for 35 minutes, turning after 25 minutes. For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick Heart Smart mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note