really good and easy, my family loved it
Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken Strips
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 294
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 44.7g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 516mg
- Calcium: 87mg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast strips
- 1. Melt butter in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan in a 425° oven.
- 2. Place baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well to combine. Add chicken, several pieces at a time, shaking well to coat. Arrange chicken in melted butter in hot baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. Serve immediately.
- Note: To freeze, place uncooked, coated chicken strips on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once frozen, place strips in a zip-top plastic freezer bag, and freeze until ready to prepare. Bake frozen strips on a hot buttered jelly-roll pan (according to previous directions) at 425° for 35 minutes, turning after 25 minutes. For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick Heart Smart mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes