OVEN FRIED PARMESAN CHICKEN
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Oven-Fried Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Rating: 5
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- An outrageously juicy way to change your dinnertime chicken routine.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Adapted from Hellmann's
- Copyright ©2013 Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved.
- Read more: http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/parmesan-crusted-chicken-hellmanns-chicken-change-up/#ixzz2ja7pIuRw
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
OVEN FRIED PARMESAN CHICKEN Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes