Oven-Fried Herb Chicken
Amount per serving
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 44g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Iron: 10%
- Sodium: 420mg
- Calcium: 4%
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, parsley or rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, herbs and black pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
- 3. Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly dip in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- 4. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Also terrific with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.05.
- Cost per serving*: $.88.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven-Fried Herb Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes