- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, parsley or rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- calories 320
- fat 13 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- protein 44 g
- carbohydrate 6 g
- fiber 0 g
- cholesterol 145 mg
- iron 10 %
- sodium 420 mg
- calcium 4 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt, herbs and black pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly dip in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Also terrific with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for sodium content.